Permission Slip is a free app which allows users to exercise their data privacy rights by requesting that companies delete or stop selling their data. We’re looking for someone who can help us manage data rights request processes with the growing set of companies on Permission Slip. This will involve deepening our relationships with companies who hold consumer data as well as manually processing our queue of consumer data rights requests.
- Onboard new companies onto Permission Slip, improving our processes along the way.
- Foster relationships with existing companies on the platform to ensure they follow up on data rights requests and adopt efficient data rights request management practices.
- Process our queue of incoming data rights requests and manually follow up on requests as needed.
- Track and report key metrics regarding our request queue and our industry partners.
- Recommend and implement operational efficiency improvements to help Consumer Reports better action on consumer data rights at scale.
- Join the team in testing new app builds and identifying bugs.
This is a contract opportunity, working remotely. Time commitment is estimated at 25-35 hours per week with opportunity for expansion.
- Experience managing industry or client relations.
- Experience driving operational efficiency.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications and able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Curiosity about privacy, data rights, consumer protection, or public interest technology.
Interested parties should get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining their interest, qualifications and attaching a resume or CV. To request more information, please contact email@example.com.